[WIP] JwJ CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Project JWJ CMS
So as many of you may or may not know, I am a web designer, with an actual barely profitable business. I have decided that I needed to create a CMS that not only allows a client to edit their own website, but communicate with me to perform actions beyond their control (such as actions used on FTP). So, I created a message center that allows a client panel, and a webmaster panel, so that I can remotly control any of my clients websites, along with my own, and they can message me with any issues that they might be expiriencing. I figured that this would be one of the most efficient ways to manage a business such as this. So now to the details that everyone is interested in.

What will this project include?
This project uses multi-database integration, so that I can connect, as stated previously, to my clients information, along with mine. Keeping payment information by managing all of a client's invoices remotly, and being able to update their site without leaving my panel.

Will this project be open for release?
No. This project is for the sole use of JwJ Web Design. I will probably release version 1 build 1, after I am into version 2, which won't be for a few months.

Will you ever finish any of your other projects?
Yes. I have a lot on my plate right now, the OmegLOLe project, This project, and A Project Portfolio CMS. For now, those projects have been put to the side because I have been so busy with JwJCMS.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Seems good, but are there coming any screens soon of this? I'm curious. :)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I could release some screenies, but I have never even opened it yet. I save my goodies for the end.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I haven't created an install script yet, therefore, there is no database info, no site script info, and the style is customized for a boy scout troop I am making it for.

Notice

Nov 27, 2010
It sounds very nice from here, i cant wait for teh screenshot's to come goodluck

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
This is Kind of like a Bump but not really, considering I have actual news about the project.

I will expect to finish and upload build 1 tomorrow, HOWEVER, until I create a better CMS and more builds, it will NOT be publicly released.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
So, is there going to be a preview Live on a site? I can't wait for some screenshots!

Meow

Jun 8, 2011
wouldbe nice if you would code a fully hosting system with cms because i've been looking for that but it's all with money payments and i'm not gonna pay 100$ for a CMS.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Well I don't do hosting. I just design sites.

So, is there going to be a preview Live on a site? I can't wait for some screenshots!

There will be a live site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread