Win A Domain! [Competition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Okay, so to get this forum active a bit more, I am going to be holding a competition. You can win a domain of your choice, (this means a brand new domain), under your name, registered at . I will be paying for the domain myself, and it will be in your name if you win this competition. It can have pretty much any extension, (this means .com, .net, .org, .biz etc), that they have to offer on there site and it will be for a year. So, let's get to the competition!

Competition:
What you have to do is tell me in a PM: What was my first name at DevBest Forums?

The grand winner will be chosen on the 10th of July, 2011. Good luck DevBest users, and may the best user win. (The winner will be chosen at random, by me getting a friend to pick a number between how many entries we actually get.)

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
I like this competition Idea.
It's Cool.! Especially the Prize which will make more users join Devbest.!

May the best user win!;)

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks. I am thinking of making this like a weekly event for devbest aswell.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Good luck to all participants and get those entries in!

-------------------------- Post merged 9 Days 1 after original post. ---------------------------

Sorry for the delay! The winner is officially announced below.

WINNER: Ki

Congratulations. PM me your account details at tech-hosts.co.uk, the domain you want and what extension. Thanks for playing and another one will come soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread