Applicant Willing to work for any version hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Thread moved to Habbo recruitment - Kieren
Okay, I've just recently started to get back into retro's and I thought, why not try to become staff again?

What job do I want?
Since I have minimal coding experience I've decided to focus on being a moderator or an administrator or even lesser jobs such as events staff/events manager.

My Experience: I have been administrator and moderator on several hotels but sadly they did not get popular and eventually closed but I stood there until the very end and if you are to hire me, I'd do the same for you hotel too. I've been administrator on a nice role play retro named "GrimmRP". Sadly I can't recall the names of other retro's I have worked at.

Why should you hire me?
I believe you should hire me because I can be incredibly active and most importantly I'm dedicated and I won't give up when the times are tough. I'm willing to work on any hotel regardless of popularity because I believe I can help make it popular. I've played retro's since early 2010 and I've played Habbo since 2006, so I know what I'm doing.

Personal Details
My name is James and I'm 16 years old and I'm currently a year 10 student meaning I have plenty of time on my hands. I'm from Australia and my timezone is GMT +10 but I'm active during most timezones.

You can contact my skype: live:gamingposts or just email me at [email protected] although if you want a quicker reply I suggest you message me on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread