Will cloudflare.....

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Okay so my mate won't give my other mate the cloudflare or delete my domain from his account am I able to contact cloudflare and give them proof that I own the domain and wish it to be removed..

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Okay so my mate won't give my other mate the cloudflare or delete my domain from his account am I able to contact cloudflare and give them proof that I own the domain and wish it to be removed..

Open a support ticket and tell them whats up. I'm sure they'd be cool with it.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Then once he's removed Cloudflare's nameservers from the domain control panel, he can open a new Cloudflare account and set up a new Cloudflare.

It still wont let you because its added on a different cloudflare account

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Then once he's removed Cloudflare's nameservers from the domain control panel, he can open a new Cloudflare account and set up a new Cloudflare.

Wow you are really just hard headed.

Cloudflare already has the domain setup, so they wont let him re-register is as it's already in their system. They would need to remove it from the other account before letting him create a new one

Mee

May 4, 2012
Worked for me when my domain was on another account which I didn't have access to. Dunno what you're all on about.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Worked for me when my domain was on another account which I didn't have access to. Dunno what you're all on about.

Yeah sure it did. You'd have to wait until it expires after removing pointing the domain else where.

Users who are viewing this thread