Why is hunger & energy not activated in my RP hotel?

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Hi guys. I've made an RP hotel, and everything's working. Just a few features are missing though.

Unfortunately, the features are huge.

The top bar on the client doesnt show health, hunger, energy etc etc.. all it shows is the usercount!

I know it's not the server or DCRS, as I have changed both twice and that bar has stayed the exact same. I think it might be the CMS, but I just want to make sure.

Here's a screenie:
wu5mpi.png

Thanks for the help,
Metrix

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
It's v26. It doesn't use SWFs.

And I know it's not the DCRs because I'm stealing them from a v26 RP that's already running (And no, I swear it's not MCDMafia).

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
It's not the emu. I've tried 3 and they both showed the same, and one of them was Rasta's EMU. Link is slumrp.tk, but it will be changing VERY soon.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Well obviously it has to be either the emu or the dcrs. My biggest guesses the emu. What I remember of running an rp some time ago is that Rastas looks exactly like that. Also some emus like to use Rastas but just add a few edits. Why don't you try obbos?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It's not the Emulator/DCRs as you pointed out, it's the CMS it's self, the client folder, you will have to add it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread