Why am i losing pixels?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Hello Devbest, while working on making a graphic i wont be specific because thread rules forbids it. I had completed all my layers from different images that i had took personalized them, made them transparent and what not blah blah. I had wanted to form them as one image (put the layers together) But whilst transforming all of the images and moving them to one sheet i had clicked apply transformation and i lose A TON of pixels. Please do not say that i am re sizing them and re sizing loses pixels i am not a noob i understand and im not re sizing them at all. But why the hell am i losing pixels through transformation.

Btw i am using photoshop cs5.1 and all my images are in RGB mode (obviously)

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
It could be two things in my experience, the method of transformation and the settings, the method I cannot help you with but the settings I can, Edit>Preferences>General and Image Interpolation, play around with them settings that are offered to achieve your desired transformation.

Another way is making them a smart image before resizing, has proved to work with me on CS5.1.

P.S - Sorry if this is outdated or problem has been solved, either way it may provide assistance to a few.

After reading it again I believe the problem is canvas related, when transferring layers to another canvas make sure it is at-least 25% bigger than the images you are importing otherwise they will be re sized.

Users who are viewing this thread