Which is your favorite anime ?

MichelPonting

Jul 2, 2012
Mine favorite is Goku. He is one of the best anime character.
What's your ????

JimmyCarry

Jul 4, 2012
I love anime. Some great anime shows i have watched. Currently i'm watching Legend of Korra. Its really nice show based on the adventures of Korra. Korra is mine favorite character from the show....

susanlee

Jun 17, 2012
Hello Guys!
My name is susanlee.
Debra Morgan is one of my favorite Character of . Watch it I hope you like it.................

jonydec

Mar 23, 2012
My preferred cartoons is by far Eden of the Eastern. I'm viewing Ergo Proxies at this time and it's switching out to be amazing.
My preferred cartoons film is Summer season Battles. That's, of course, not considering the apparent Queen Mononoke or any other of Miyazaki's masterpieces

much intresting at- igame2play.com

i love are you like at-igamesflix.com

JimmyCarry

Jul 4, 2012
Currently mine favorite tv show is The Legend of Korra.... I like this show so much. The action performed by the korra is really awesome.........

shanewatts95

Jul 13, 2012
Hey friends i like to watch anime movies and anime tv shows.So now i want to share with you mine most favorite anime is Naruto.This is superb creation in this anime.

jobharden

Aug 23, 2012
friend....nice topic....I like to watch anime tv shows.From anime tv shows DragonBall Z and One Piece tv shows are my favorites.Goku and Franky are my favorite anime characters......

Users who are viewing this thread