Which is better Marvel or DC

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Well I was browsing this section on Debates and I couldn't find anything on this topic so I thought to myself " what the hay" So I just went along and created this thread.

So in my opinion I don't know really because Marvel and DC Comics are both really good and movies aswell like Avengers , Thor , Captain America First Avenger , Spiderman all of these Marvel Comic Characters are really good. To Be Honest I think Marvel and DC are pretty much equal but character wise and powers I would say Marvel is more unique because people have different powers and you have the odd people with powers which mostly every fictional character has like super speed and super strength.

To Sum Up:

I think Marvel Comics are on about people who derive there powers from mutation or chemical substances that make them gain super powers.

I think DC Comics are on about aliens which have super human powers for example Clark Kent AKA Superman is a Kryptonian who gains super human abilities on the earth's yellow sun. They have Meta-Humans who gain superhuman powers out of the ordinary.

So What is your view on which is better Marvel or DC I have sort of mix emotions about both so I can't really decide which is better but there some things I find in the comics which are better than the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread