Which host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Not really looking to get back into things, just wondering what hosts are surrounding the retro community now. I remember HostSavor and xHosts, are there any new ones?

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
OVH or 4it. Check my sig for a discount.
xHosts has re-branded as 4IT (I own it)
Wow, xHosts renamed again? I'm guessing 4it is probably a safer choice? Was there not multiple retros voided because of Sulake contacting OVH to suspend their server?

With that being said, I'm guessing Boon isn't hosted on 4it, so they're probably with a pretty known company.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Wow, xHosts renamed again? I'm guessing 4it is probably a safer choice? Was there not multiple retros voided because of Sulake contacting OVH to suspend their server?

With that being said, I'm guessing Boon isn't hosted on 4it, so they're probably with a pretty known company.

We do not host boon, we have been able to work with our account manager at OVH and also Zare (Netherlands servers only) to overcome sulake reports

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
We do not host boon, we have been able to work with our account manager at OVH and also Zare (Netherlands servers only) to overcome sulake reports
Awesome. I'll probably test out one of your servers soon. Just bored and looking to play around with retros for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread