Where Do I Locate Hotel View?

Zoheb

Dec 30, 2011
In what file do I locate The Hotel View CURRENTLY on Client to edit, then save then when I reload client the hotel view would be customized to my liking? thank You.

TyLeR_RuLeZ

May 6, 2012
Firstly,Go To c_images And Locate hotel_view_images or something like that,Edit One Of Them To Your Liking,Then Go To external_variables and locate
client.hotel_view.image=hotel_view_images_hq/hotelview_default.png then take the name of the c_images hotlview you edited and replace hotelview_default.png with the hotel view name you edited in c_images.

Need More Help?Just PM Me!

Zoheb

Dec 30, 2011
Firstly,Go To c_images And Locate hotel_view_images or something like that,Edit One Of Them To Your Liking,Then Go To external_variables and locate
client.hotel_view.image=hotel_view_images_hq/hotelview_default.png then take the name of the c_images hotlview you edited and replace hotelview_default.png with the hotel view name you edited in c_images.

Need More Help?Just PM Me!
Thank you Very Much ^.^

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Lulz,Go to external_variables change it,then go to your EXTERNAL VARIABLES LINK | once your in the page on your browser refresh it,then go on your client,Your Done ;)

Users who are viewing this thread