Where can I find this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
Hello,
I am looking to edit some things in my EMU (using Plus) and I am not sure what this would be called for me to edit it. I have coded C# before just not on habbo emu's so getting used to file names ect. :)

If anyone could tell me the name of the file I will need to go into or what its called that would be great :)

Thanks

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Pretty sure they are just in the flash_texts file, no coding really needed.
Edit; yeah they are... look in external_flash_texts. Search for widget.memenu

Thanks but I was looking for the coding to see how I can make my own little box in that style for something else :p
Ooooo, yeah that would be a bit harder... Some things can be edited by editing your Habbo.swf file.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Use a program called "HabboUI Editor" and when you open this , there you can find the code. I will give you a copy of HabboUI editor if I remember when I get home tonight or you could try to find it yourself. Anyway. The style is actually just set by finding code that says "style=#" and you can replace that style in a program called HxD editor.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Use a program called "HabboUI Editor" and when you open this , there you can find the code. I will give you a copy of HabboUI editor if I remember when I get home tonight or you could try to find it yourself. Anyway. The style is actually just set by finding code that says "style=#" and you can replace that style in a program called HxD editor.
Hey all the links I found were dead, you got a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread