When injustice becomes law...

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Pretty expiring to say the least, but the top video is mainly focused on America which I don't really like, if they want to "re-unite" why not unite with the whole world, almost the exact same situation is happening here in the United Kingdom, less freedom, less benefits and less rights, heck even gay rights is currently being discussed in the house of commons whether or not to remove the civil union and just make it legal homosexuality.

But what really mind fucks me and makes me angry is the cuts on the education sector, I've lost my placement at my old school because of it and put in some public school which is disgustingly violent, I was at a school for autism, where this is a school for multiple disorders, mainly ADHD and ADD. But the education isn't the only thing that is being cut, so is the public emergency services. And the NHS is possibly going private.. meaning you have to pay for health-care.

I hope someone comes along and really sorts the country out not just on the economic side but also on the humanity side.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Pretty expiring to say the least, but the top video is mainly focused on America which I don't really like, if they want to "re-unite" why not unite with the whole world, almost the exact same situation is happening here in the United Kingdom, less freedom, less benefits and less rights, heck even gay rights is currently being discussed in the house of commons whether or not to remove the civil union and just make it legal homosexuality.

But what really mind fucks me and makes me angry is the cuts on the education sector, I've lost my placement at my old school because of it and put in some public school which is disgustingly violent, I was at a school for autism, where this is a school for multiple disorders, mainly ADHD and ADD. But the education isn't the only thing that is being cut, so is the public emergency services. And the NHS is possibly going private.. meaning you have to pay for health-care.

I hope someone comes along and really sorts the country out not just on the economic side but also on the humanity side.

@ Your first part about that the first video is only based around America, watch this one:

I would recommend you to watch the videos from (click for their channel on Youtube).

And yes, what you are saying is also happening in Holland.

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
@ Your first part about that the first video is only based around America, watch this one:

I would recommend you to watch the videos from (click for their channel on Youtube).

And yes, what you are saying is also happening in Holland.
Ah Charlie Chaplin, a man of both honor and kindness, something very rare.. I've watched "The Great Dictator" 4 times this year, the 1940 version.

And as for Holland I heard it was somewhat different but still very bad, maybe if only one country became truly united the rest would follow, like the United Kingdom once was.. it won't be United for long though as Scotland are going independent soon. :(

I think this is a good video too, I uploaded it many years ago. -

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Ah Charlie Chaplin, a man of both honor and kindness, something very rare.. I've watched "The Great Dictator" 4 times this year, the 1940 version.

And as for Holland I heard it was somewhat different but still very bad, maybe if only one country became truly united the rest would follow, like the United Kingdom once was.. it won't be United for long though as Scotland are going independent soon. :(

I think this is a good video too, I uploaded it many years ago. -

It's really good - did you make it? And I don't know much of Charlie Chaplin, but the second video I added in the thread from Charlie Chaplin made a lot of sense for me. I thought it was really good.

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
It's really good - did you make it? And I don't know much of Charlie Chaplin, but the second video I added in the thread from Charlie Chaplin made a lot of sense for me. I thought it was really good.
I didn't make it no however my brother, Peter, is one of 50 that helped make it, I go to the Hillsong church in London every sunday though.

And aye, Charlie Chaplin makes the most sense of all, funny thing is that he was a comedian actor, where this is anything but comedy or slander.

Users who are viewing this thread