Introduction What's Up, I'm 'Quan. 8-)

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
What's Up, My name is Saquan, 'Quan for short.
I am 14 and very intelligent, but not a nerd/geek. Even though they make lots of money. Anyways, I am not new to Habbo retros and I am not a Noob/Newbie/No-Body. :p

I have been into retros since the old school retros with the sh**. Some are still the sh**.

I have owned 4 retros in the past:

Halo Hotel Online ~ Old School
(People would thing that it was about Halo the game.)

Then I accomplished to make a r26 hotel called: HabZoneHotel
But, I had some awesome staff members. Including a user that made HabZoneHotel popular as fu**. Then one of my staff members went into the hk and posted a message on all my staff members (me) page claiming I was going to promote a certain staff member.

From their all my staff members went berserk over the whole thing and eventually almost quit. But soon we fount out who it was and fired the sh** out of him, i mean, laid off for awhile... >:|

From their I stopped, so I could enjoy my summer. Came back in the biz of Habbo Retros and made my r26 hotel into a RP hotel called: HabZoneRP

After awhile I advanced in my Habbo retro skills (coding and all) and made a r54 hotel called: All-Star Inn. That didn't last long because I got really busy in school.

Now, I am here with a r57 hotel called FlameHotel.
I just opened a few days ago, and I am still doing loads of changes, hoping my hotel will get popular over time soon.

Whooo, well, just thought I would introduce myself since I read the Welcome PM from . Oh and I sing, perform, act, produce music, music videos, beats, play Violin, and Piano. (I am a very musically talented dude)

Welp, See 'Ya around the forums.. ;)

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
Welcome to dev-best fourms im dylan looking for hotels that are hireing please add me on msn: [email protected] i hope we get to know eachother more

Sup, Dylan, fast reply dude. And I am hiring in my hotel, its even my motto on Windows Live Messenger.
I'll Add You Right Now. :D

Hey, welcome to DevBest! Hope to see you active/around here! :)

Thanks, your "Hope to see you active/around here!" will be true. :p

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Hey 'Quan, welcome to the forums! I hope that you enjoy the community, and become a part of it in the long run.

..and don't worry, after a couple days here you will become a nerd. 8)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Welcome "Back" to Devbest as you were here when we were thehabbos.org :) But welcome back hope to see you active :)

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
Welcome "Back" to Devbest as you were here when we were thehabbos.org :) But welcome back hope to see you active :)

Thanks Jo$h, yea, I was, and I still remember you from thehabbos.org "back in the day". :)

Users who are viewing this thread