What

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
#FreeMyNiggaMark

Just another example of a Canadian trying to compensate for not being American!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Tbh I'm fucking pissed right now as I only get unbanned at 5:09am which will be 6am cos of the shitty cron

Brandon I think you should stop being a virgin too and just unban me.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Blame Rasta for the cron! It should run every five minutes not hour!

And yeah Brandon, unban Mark and go get laid!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Come to think of it I never finished my story

Anyway, I'm going to take the baby and fuck it and then bring it back after I've put it into a blender and made it into a smoothie and then give it to your mum as a congratulatory present for her new baby, then she'll drink it and not know she's just drank her new born son.
After that, I'll kill your mother and chop her into 150 pieces and boil the flesh off of her bones and then eat the flesh on bread with butter and sprinkles of seasonings, and then I'll grind down her bones and snort each and everyone of them like cocaine. Although the I'm not sure whether I should just kill her and report the body, then turn up to her funeral in the hope she's being cremated so I can snort her ashes instead. I'm not sure which one sounds better.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Come to think of it I never finished my story

Anyway, I'm going to take the baby and fuck it and then bring it back after I've put it into a blender and made it into a smoothie and then give it to your mum as a congratulatory present for her new baby, then she'll drink it and not know she's just drank her new born son.
After that, I'll kill your mother and chop her into 150 pieces and boil the flesh off of her bones and then eat the flesh on bread with butter and sprinkles of seasonings, and then I'll grind down her bones and snort each and everyone of them like cocaine. Although the I'm not sure whether I should just kill her and report the body, then turn up to her funeral in the hope she's being cremated so I can snort her ashes instead. I'm not sure which one sounds better.
What the fuck man

Users who are viewing this thread