What to do ^^?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Hello users of Devbest, i am new to coding habbo things :D:D

Anyway im wondering what do Habbo Retro users of this forum want or feel that the habbo scene needs most as i cant decide what to do:

Heres some options to choose from:

A Complete hablux recode V18 (more script free)
A complete HabluxRP recode v18 (more script free)
A V26
A V26 RP
A V36
A R50 (Aka Flash BETA)
A R63

Or any ideas you feel most is needed ^^?

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Sorry for the delay, thread approved.
v26 recoded without being RP would be nice.

Seconded, v26 is awesome ;)

[mod] Guys just remember this is the discussion section, try to build more constructive posts. - Titch. [/mod]

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I think V36(flash) would be nice, as there are none. R36(Shockwave) is also good, AresCJ made one but it's pretty unstable. Both would be pretty awesome ^^

Madhatter

Jan 31, 2011
v18 non-RP using flatfile MS-INI as storage and a reworked bot system wouldnt be that bad imo, I need something to code a CMS for.

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
This may be a challenge, And take a HECK of a long time, But Maybe a V26 Intergrated RP. What the concept is;

:rpmode <ON/OFF>
If off, All RP Commands Such as Hit, Punch are disabled, Only push and pull are enabled
If On, All Commands are enabled...

This would be good but if not then thats ok. Just an idea for you, Would be an Epic Release and i would so dl it.

Eronisch

Web Developer
Jan 1, 2011
This may be a challenge, And take a HECK of a long time, But Maybe a V26 Intergrated RP. What the concept is;

:rpmode <ON/OFF>
If off, All RP Commands Such as Hit, Punch are disabled, Only push and pull are enabled
If On, All Commands are enabled...

This would be good but if not then thats ok. Just an idea for you, Would be an Epic Release and i would so dl it.
That's is realy easy, all you have to do is put a if infront of all the commands.
Something like:
string rp select blabla from rp_blabla
if (rp == on)
rp command here
else if
break;

Done.

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
That's is realy easy, all you have to do is put a if infront of all the commands.
Something like:
string rp select blabla from rp_blabla
if (rp == on)
rp command here
else if
break;

Done.
Yes, But you spend the time coding it in to every single command in the emu. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread