What subscriptions/account upgrades changes do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Just curious to see what you guys would like to have extra on your subscription/account upgrade. From the recent some user(s) not long time users had suggested that there is more features for their subscription.

But what would you like to see added to your subscription or what would make you want to buy a subscription? Simply comment below and I'll close the thread when enough comments have been made.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I would like a brighter Red Subscriber this red is way too dark. Also we should be able to have unlimited time in Private Messages alongside a nice new section for Secret Layer.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Was mainly referring to features, but seems more colours is something that you guys want, however this may conflict with future user group colours.

Mee

May 4, 2012
A sub-forum is the Web Market section along the lines of "Subscribers Marketplace" where only people with subscriptions can post in and any user can view/reply.

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Alright new list:
Able to close our own threads.
Bigger PM space.

More elite colors.
Subscriber shoutbox? :3

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Alright new list:
Able to close our own threads.
Bigger PM space.

More elite colors.
Subscriber shoutbox? :3

That would be niceM
I like the ability to close own threads.
Maybe, add a color or 2. Make pink elite.
Add more sections.
Etc.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
For People that have bought Subs, We should be able to delete and close our own threads, As Adrian said, we should have a rank ribbon that plainly says donator, We already have a bigger PM Box, We should have other sections like for only vip/staff can see:
Entertainment
MarketPlace

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Anything else? Closing the thread soon.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hmm, In conclusion Most people want to be able to close thread if they or currently have a sub, and they would like a rank ribbon like you sledmore and more section/colors

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Not sure whether this is part of the question, but I think there should be a higher usergroup for 1000+/1500+ posts just because I don't feel that the members whom have posted 2000 times compared to a member whos posted 550 times, should get the same perms?

In relation to subscriptions benefits, I'd love the idea of closing my own thread, just because it'd save time for Moderators too.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I think the ability to close your own theads should be for elite+ members.

Other than that, I agree with Jamie on the 1000+ posts members getting more.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
More user groups are already being discussed and will be added after a few other things, just wanted to see what people wanted extra with subscriptions.

Thread closed I think this is enough for Josh to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread