Random! :D

What one do you prefer?

Hairy Bum!
tumblr_l3l79mxTxc1qbl29go1_500.jpg

Normal Bum!
Bum_____by_betceemay.jpg

iPod.

Nov 21, 2011
Excuse me good sir but are you a homo sexual?

Your funny kid.

Off Topic: Just cause you own a crappy hotel which you changed the name of because everyone took the mick out of your old one? Also you banned most of your users for no reason? So sorry sir but i'm not a homosexual you are i believe know piss of back to justin biebers ass!

Shake

May 16, 2012
Your funny kid.

Off Topic: Just cause you own a crappy hotel which you changed the name of because everyone took the mick out of your old one? Also you banned most of your users for no reason? So sorry sir but i'm not a homosexual you are i believe know piss of back to justin biebers ass!
? lol wtf are you talking about this was my only hotel :D

iPod.

Nov 21, 2011
Lol wtf are you talking about your the homo that posts to naked guy asses... FAGGOT!

It's a project.... Which one is better? Is that a problem? If it is then don't post on here and GTFO? So if your calling me gay your basically calling most people that looked at this thread gay.... So good luck with that mate...

Noobs these days... Can't live with them or understand them...

Shake

May 16, 2012
It's a project.... Which one is better? Is that a problem? If it is then don't post on here and GTFO? So if your calling me gay your basically calling most people that looked at this thread gay.... So good luck with that mate...

Noobs these days... Can't live with them or understand them...
Lolololololol Im not gunna argue with a queery noob im done replying..

iPod.

Nov 21, 2011
Lolololololol Im not gunna argue with a queery noob im done replying..

Well i'm not... :D

PS: I got a Girl friend so Boyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Have you? Oh wait your done replying...

Win! :D

Users who are viewing this thread