Video What Came Before: Steve-O on Why He is Vegetarian

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
It's really sad how THOSE farms treated their animals. But you must remember, this is not ALL farms. I know that may sound stupid to you - but it's true. No matter how small the percentage is. There are truly humane organic farms who pledge to treat their animals humanely. Some wait until the animal lives it's full life and dies on it's own, some give the animal sleeping gas, and kill it. There's more alternatives than what you're seeing in the video. Although it's cruel, and those companies should be held accountable for, I will still eat meat. But thanks to this video, I'll be more conscious who I buy it from. I'll study up on the company, their past, and everything else.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
It's really sad how THOSE farms treated their animals. But you must remember, this is not ALL farms. I know that may sound stupid to you - but it's true. No matter how small the percentage is. There are truly humane organic farms who pledge to treat their animals humanely. Some wait until the animal lives it's full life and dies on it's own, some give the animal sleeping gas, and kill it. There's more alternatives than what you're seeing in the video. Although it's cruel, and those companies should be held accountable for, I will still eat meat. But thanks to this video, I'll be more conscious who I buy it from. I'll study up on the company, their past, and everything else.
No one wants old meat. It's fatty and after 6 years it would be mediocre, although some smaller farms might. Big farms (like you seen in the video) won't do that sort of thing, and also, most big farms won't anesthetize their animals before killing them, because it would take to long. There is no humane and moral way of killing something.

Videos like this piss me off. If you're not a vegan, you're no better than a meat-eater. I've happily been a vegetarian for 2 years, and a vegan for two weeks, and I have no regrets or any longings for meat.

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
This brought me to tears. It's horrid how the animals suffer as they go through this process, the main part that made me tear up was how they would through the piglets violently towards the ground head first. It made me really consider becoming vegetarian and I'll probably try turning vegetarian over the coming months.

Users who are viewing this thread