GTA V What are you looking forward to the most?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Title says it all.

Personally im looking forward to the whole game, however there are a few features that i really like.
  • Use of multiple characters and when you are not controlling them, you can switch across and they are just living an everyday life whether it be crime or just walking down the street. This is an impressive feature as each character has its own unique ability
  • Better car customisation - Finally! looking around the cars overall look great & polished, having the ability to give them more customisation over previous gta games gives it that extra feature
  • Playing Golf or tennis - This looks pretty cool, something i could find myself playing for a while (if the controls are decent that is)
  • Multiplayer - Based on trailers and/reading up on it, the multiplayer this time around looks alot more impressive than GTA IV which was a bag of shit that dies out over time
What are you awaiting the most?

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Better interactivity online, the map, multiple characters, the games...
So many things, it's hard to choose :D

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I hated how you couldn't fly planes in IV, but I believe you can in V. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I hated how you couldn't fly planes in IV, but I believe you can in V. (Correct me if i'm wrong)
From what it appears on one of the trailers, it looks like you can
(whether that was gameplay footage or cinematics)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Although said before, I can't wait for the multiple character control. For me that's the best addition yet.

MasterLeecher

Somewhere Causing Trouble.
Aug 23, 2013
Im looking forward to see the micheals gameplay. Since he was in the bank robbery mission in GTA IV, I would like to see what's happend with him and the story behind it:)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
To be honest, I'm looking forward to everything. GTA IV seemed shit to me, but it was decent. This game just looks insane.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
For me, I can't wait for GTA V because it's a reason to get away from BOII

I'll go off you @Kaz
Use of multiple characters and when you are not controlling them, you can switch across and they are just living an everyday life whether it be crime or just walking down the street. This is an impressive feature as each character has its own unique ability
I don't know much of the game, it's a game i rather know everything about it when i first sit down to play it. From what you state here, can't wait, seems incredible.

Better car customisation - Finally! looking around the cars overall look great & polished, having the ability to give them more customisation over previous gta games gives it that extra feature

Been waiting for this to come back since San Andreas, hopefully it stays back, and we already know it's even better.

Playing Golf or tennis - This looks pretty cool, something i could find myself playing for a while (if the controls are decent that is)

It's new and seems cool, don't seem like two big of a thing though.

Multiplayer - Based on trailers and/reading up on it, the multiplayer this time around looks alot more impressive than GTA IV which was a bag of shit that dies out over time

Hopefully can enforce "no modding" stronger this time around, if that lasts multiplayer will be good by the looks of it.

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
For me, I can't wait for GTA V because it's a reason to get away from BOII

I'll go off you @Kaz
Use of multiple characters and when you are not controlling them, you can switch across and they are just living an everyday life whether it be crime or just walking down the street. This is an impressive feature as each character has its own unique ability
I don't know much of the game, it's a game i rather know everything about it when i first sit down to play it. From what you state here, can't wait, seems incredible.
Better car customisation - Finally! looking around the cars overall look great & polished, having the ability to give them more customisation over previous gta games gives it that extra feature
Been waiting for this to come back since San Andreas, hopefully it stays back, and we already know it's even better.
Playing Golf or tennis - This looks pretty cool, something i could find myself playing for a while (if the controls are decent that is)
It's new and seems cool, don't seem like two big of a thing though.
Multiplayer - Based on trailers and/reading up on it, the multiplayer this time around looks alot more impressive than GTA IV which was a bag of shit that dies out over time
Hopefully can enforce "no modding" stronger this time around, if that lasts multiplayer will be good by the looks of it.

You've just said everything I was going to say LOL.

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
Im looking forward to see the micheals gameplay. Since he was in the bank robbery mission in GTA IV, I would like to see what's happend with him and the story behind it:)
That's a different Michael. You're referring to Michael Keane - .
- I cant wait to explore the Blaine County Countryside and find out where R* have been hiding North Yankton.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Multiplayer seems to be the most advantage for me, I'm hoping it runs like Call of Duty and we can host our own sessions which means it'll be pretty epic when it comes to role-playing/Police chases etc...

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
I'm looking forward to the new "Line of Sight" system and I like how cops have their own vision radius on the mini-map. The way it worked on GTA IV was a disappointment for me and it was way too easy to escape from the cops. "He just killed 40 civilians but let him goes.. he just escaped the circle." Police AI in GTA V is a massive jump from the previous GTA game. Players can take cover behind objects to avoid being spotted by police. If there's a chopper in the sky the police make hand signs to interact with each other from air to ground and outsmart the player. So to summon things up I'm definitely looking forward to the new police system. Hopefully this will be shown on Friday

Users who are viewing this thread