What are you doing with your life?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
This discussion is for people that are at least 15+
I made this thread to get some information from other users on Devbest. Just a brief summary on what you plan on doing with your life, Career/Life-wise. I'll start: this past year, I've been thinking hard on what I want to do with my life. I've been pursuing in graduating high school and going for a Computer Science Degree, then off to join the Air Force. But I don't know how my plans will change in the future.

What are your guys' plans?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I'm Currently at college My first year, studying Light Vehicle Maintenance (LV1), then hopefully when I've stayed there for three years ill be on level 3, then I'm going to be joining The Army, not to do mechanics (that's a job after army) but to go in the Sniper regiment. I've also been going to the gym for at least 7 month now. yeah my life plans basicly to go in army, come out then get a job as a full-time mechanic. Btw Light Vehicle Maintenance is mostly engine work for those that don't know :)

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Not that much at the moment I'm really nervous because the exams are almost starting!

Last edited:

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Still in secondary school on my last year, not doing tooooo great in mocks etc. due to lack of revision and I always say to myself how I'll "try harder" and "revise" for the final exams and I know myself that I probably won't so that worries me a bit. When I go into college I want to do computing science/ ICT and just work in that line of profession.

Users who are viewing this thread