Western Culture vs Asian Culture?

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Which one do you prefer? Which culture has better education, hardworking people, morals, food, who emphasize more on respect, friends, and family, etc?

Last edited:

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I believe the Asian culture is tied more to their culture and their beliefs which impacts on what they do, also giving the more respect imo while the western culture is wealthier and a little more spoilt.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I'd say based on my experiences with Asian culture (I live in Western) they're much more responsible and hard working (I work at University). They're also a lot nicer than the Western people. I'm only assuming they have a better education system up until the University part seeing as a lot of them apply and beat out our own residents in the country. Uh, their food is better for many reasons, they don't have mass amounts of fast foods or high fats like we do which makes them a healthier people overall.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
I've lived in a very populated city in Melbourne and the Asian Culture there is just amazing, the food is absoloutly incredible and the people are really nice. Having said that, I haven't really experienced the Western Culture so I can't really judge between the two of them.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I believe the Asian culture is tied more to their culture and their beliefs which impacts on what they do, also giving the more respect imo while the western culture is wealthier and a little more spoilt.
Wrong, Asian people are wealthier.

And I agree 100% with what @Canadian said. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread