Webhosting template 'GamersHost' PSD

Would you like me to release more of my work?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Feb 1, 2014
GAMERHOSTS 'HOSTING' PSD

I created this PSD back in January when I was first attempting website design and development.
I think this took me around two hours to create back then, it's unique and has a really nice design.
I was thinking about submitting this to the ThemeForest web store under my authors account
but never did.

I did actually code this website template around in February so I might release it if I can find it on my harddrive.

Previews:

workone.png

If you use it, maybe a bit of credit would be nice. :)
Download link to this PSD:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Not really liking the middle section and the footer seems a bit rushed but its a nice template, you're a good designer. Even if you are a stubborn fuck :p

Anyways yeah, keep all your templates you plan to release. Could come in handy later.

Feb 1, 2014
Not really liking the middle section and the footer seems a bit rushed but its a nice template, you're a good designer. Even if you are a stubborn fuck :p

Anyways yeah, keep all your templates you plan to release. Could come in handy later.

As I remember, this wasn't actually 100% finished so yes it does need work but I guess whoever wants to download it can make the corrects.
I'm not stubborn we just sure as hell don't see eye to eye. Anyway's that's in the past so lets not ponder on it and move forward.
Clearly we are both good coders and do what we do best. :ninja:
Whatever business I have with Quackster, I'll keep that on a low.

Thanks for the feedback, I have some neat mobile UI designs I have created from a while ago.
So if I do release anything, they will probably be it since I don't need them any-more. :)

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
I really like this, this is something I'd buy. Well, could use a little work under the 'select what you require' section but otherwise it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread