Recruiting Web Developer for an upcoming RP.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hello, I'm Jaden (Moonshine),
I'm currently looking for a web developer to write and manage the CMS for an upcoming roleplay (This will not be a 1 time thing, this is a job)
I was going to code the CMS myself in node.js (server-side javascript framework) but I haven't had the time or the patience to complete it.
I myself will be spending time to work on the emulator (Mango Emulator) and assist you with the CMS.

You are free to program the core of the CMS in any language you want as long as its approved by me (I program many languages so I may be able to help) although you are limited to design of any web page as we would like the CMS theme to be based on the one currently on ... (This will include the client register/avatar creation)
We will use node.js however as a method of real-time communication between the emulator and the client (Used for graphics designed in photoshop i.e. Alert Boxes, Popup Pages, etc)

This thread will continue to be updated with more details regarding the job, so check frequently!
If you're interested in the job post your skype below, or hit me a message in pm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread