Recruiting Web Developer for an Upcoming hotel

Macmuffin

Oct 27, 2016
Greetings Devbest,
Hello, all talented developers apart of the DevBest community. I'm reaching out to you, this is a proposal for you to come and work at a brand new upcoming hotel I'm working on, as a developer. We're looking innovate, dedicated, active and enthusiastic developers to come join our team. We're looking for a CMS Developer, Emulator Developer or one whom is able to do both. While working for this hotel you'll be given server details, you also have as much time that is needed for you to complete any work we may ask of you. We advise you not to be lazy, and is willing to work on a daily basis, for a little amount of time. A list will be provided to you, upon what I, or my partner may like for you to do. If you feel interested feel free to drop a PM. Or commenting down below using the correct format provided.
The hotel is set to launch pretty soon, once development and things are marked finalized.

Name:
What languages can you code:
When are you available:
Are you Able to update to latest revision/packets/headers when released:
What can you bring to the hotel:
Why should we hire you over other candidates:
What makes you different from other applicants:

Last edited:

Macmuffin

Oct 27, 2016
Greetings, once again Devbest!
This serves as an update:
We're currently still on the look for 2 experienced developers, or one whom is able to do both CMS and Emulator work.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Name: berk
Country/Timezone: turkey , gmt +2
What languages can you code: php
When are you available: at 23 november
Are you Able to update to latest revision/packets/headers when released: yea
What can you bring to the hotel: everything whats possible
Why should we hire you over other candidates: i have a retro experience for 3 years
What makes you different from other applicants: i am able to talk many languages, turkish, english, german and dutch

Users who are viewing this thread