Want a RevCMS Retro working fully? free Read this .

kalao

Jul 17, 2011
Hello, Well i have had boring the last time.I am waiting on a thing so i was thinking what can make the time to go faster? Then i come up with this idea.

I make you a own R63 revcms retro FREE. Fully working.

You dont have to pay, You can also ask about errors and stuffs.

! IMPORTAN ! I dont buy stuffs to you if u need something to your retro u can buy it self! I create a retro to you with cracked emu if u want.

Just PM Me or comment here under. So can we talk about it.

REMEBER I do it FOR FREE Because i wait for somethnig

If u gonna say something bad PLEASE DONT POST IT.

-Kalao [ IM FROM SWEDEN SRY FOR ENGLISH]

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Erm, I'm sorry if this comment is rude, but I don't understand really what you're saying, are you basically saying they give you staff on there hotel and then you make it for them? Or.... something else? (sorry if this comment was rude, I'm just confused) But I do realize you're from Sweden though, so it's okay.

kalao

Jul 17, 2011
Well i mean, I got boring and waiting for a thing, so i make peopels who want a revcms retro. for free Yes i know u dont understand im sorry...

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Well i mean, I got boring and waiting for a thing, so i make peopels who want a revcms retro. for free Yes i know u dont understand im sorry...
He gets bored and waiting for something to do, So he is a lovely kind foreighner who will setup your retro for a staff position.

Users who are viewing this thread