[VPS] IIS Issue

Pocket

Original
Aug 20, 2012
Hello There.

I Was Just wondering if anyone could help me setup iis for UberCMS I've been following this tut: Though 2. Check Application Development (all the children of this node shall be checked aswell automatically), underPerformance select Static Content Compression and under Management Tools select IIS Management Console, IIS Management Scripts and Tools and Management Service. Can't seem to Find any of that stuff from Step 2

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Hello There.

I Was Just wondering if anyone could help me setup iis for UberCMS I've been following this tut: Though 2. Check Application Development (all the children of this node shall be checked aswell automatically), underPerformance select Static Content Compression and under Management Tools select IIS Management Console, IIS Management Scripts and Tools and Management Service. Can't seem to Find any of that stuff from Step 2

Considering you cant find them, there all in the webplatform installer once you get that there's a little search bar at the top right hand corner of it this is what you search in it : PHP 5 , MYSQL5 , and that's pretty much once you need once you installed IIS7 and then it will ask you to put your mysql password you desire make sure you put it somewhere safe , after that you get Navicat and then you connect to your mysql server you made on there for example host: localhost username: root password: (whateverthepasswordyoumade) then you add you database make a new database then name it whatever you desire then right click it and execute sql file will come out then you choose the database file once you do that upload your cms edit your config on there and you good to go.

Pocket

Original
Aug 20, 2012
Considering you cant find them, there all in the webplatform installer once you get that there's a little search bar at the top right hand corner of it this is what you search in it : PHP 5 , MYSQL5 , and that's pretty much once you need once you installed IIS7 and then it will ask you to put your mysql password you desire make sure you put it somewhere safe , after that you get Navicat and then you connect to your mysql server you made on there for example host: localhost username: root password: (whateverthepasswordyoumade) then you add you database make a new database then name it whatever you desire then right click it and execute sql file will come out then you choose the database file once you do that upload your cms edit your config on there and you good to go.

If i gave you the VPS Details would you be able to do this for me?

Users who are viewing this thread