(Votes) Thehabbos Voting Problem

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Well Last Night I Was At 96.0+ And I Had Over 190+ Votes More Then I Have Ever Had Since The Account Was Made And Like I Droped Back Down To 88.0 To 89.0 Why Is That I Mean I Was Ahead Of Ihab Rank:28 And Now I Dropped Back To Rank 29.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
They Got Zero Votes Lol Yesterday I Think They Got 2 At The Most So I Prolly Got 200+ more then them lol

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
They Got Zero Votes Lol Yesterday I Think They Got 2 At The Most So I Prolly Got 200+ more then them lol

There are certain bugs like this with the release of the new API. However, I'm pretty sure that nothing is broken and they probably got more votes then you did.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Josh they didnt get any votes last night they merged with habrocks i guess i talked to owner they didnt get any votes so i know its not they got more votes

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
eyah they had 0 votes as they merged with me as Endk is an old mate of mine and jeremys

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Your rank is based on the the average amount of votes that you have recieved over the past ten days. You most likely had a bunch of votes on the eleventh day that you lost, which as result affected you negatively.

There are certain bugs like this with the release of the new API. However, I'm pretty sure that nothing is broken and they probably got more votes then you did.

Bugs? Like what?

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Your rank is based on the the average amount of votes that you have recieved over the past ten days. You most likely had a bunch of votes on the eleventh day that you lost, which as result affected you negatively.

Bugs? Like what?

Some people have problems with the API.. Most probably because they didn't set it up right.

Users who are viewing this thread