Vote boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Am I doing something wrong? I have a legit 20 - 50 online on my hotel, and get ~200 - 300 votes per day
Most days, tardis randomly goes up 100+ votes in under an hour, leaving them with 300 - 350 votes. When I go on tardis to look at usercount, there are only 10 - 15 online? One day there was only 5.. Have I setup my API incorrectly or are they boosting?

Last edited:

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
I was on Tardis the other day and Bailey and Lisa were asking if I boosted for them yet as they asked if I had a VPN and i replied with yes so they wanted me to spam a link for them to help get them up

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Josh, Remember you're from New Zealand, I'm from Australia most UK people go on when we're asleep. And if you really want to get users like they are, have 5 accounts on per ip.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Josh, Remember you're from New Zealand, I'm from Australia most UK people go on when we're asleep. And if you really want to get users like they are, have 5 accounts on per ip.
In the morning (My time) they went from 150 votes to like 320 in about an hour, with 5 online ;p
I know about usercount, trust. Habwire peaks UK time also

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
In the morning (My time) they went from 150 votes to like 320 in about an hour, with 5 online ;p
I know about usercount, trust. Habwire peaks UK time also
I'm probably guessing that they've messed around with the voting system.
You'd better report this. Most likely can be some simple thing changed around.

You do not mind if you can give me the link to the download for the api.
I'm going to see if I can change things around if I can then yeah they're most likely cheating.

Yeap, @RastaLulz I believe they've messed with their voting API.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
OMG 1st off @Katrina you lying bitch we never said that
2nd we don't boost our votes we have 2 crazy crackpots that are coming on every 2 mins making accounts telling bailey to kill himself, if you need proof I will show you our bans list with all the ip's on it that we are banning. DON'T EVER ACCUSE US OF CHEAT VOTING. @Josh you know for a fact we aren't cheat voting you are just pissed we over took you.

Katrina you sank to a new low sitting on here lying that we said that to you.. you should be ashamed of yourself.
@RastaLulz I am more than happy to show you my bans list and user database to prove to you that we aren't cheat voting.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
2nd we don't boost our votes we have 2 crazy crackpots that are coming on every 2 mins making accounts telling bailey to kill himself, if you need proof I will show you our bans list with all the ip's on it that we are banning. DON'T EVER ACCUSE US OF CHEAT VOTING. @Josh you know for a fact we aren't cheat voting you are just pissed we over took you.

Katrina you sank to a new low sitting on here lying that we said that to you.. you should be ashamed of yourself.
@RastaLulz I am more than happy to show you my bans list and user database to prove to you that we aren't cheat voting.
No one was accusing you, there could be a lot of explanations.
But it isn't that hard to change the voting API and making 1 vote = 5 votes.
I could easily do it within a minute.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

If you didn't do anything wrong, surely this is an overreaction? It's quite obvious you were boosting.. 120 votes in 40 mins is a little ott, unless you were using ur cell phone to boost..

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
I was on Tardis the other day and Bailey and Lisa were asking if I boosted for them yet as they asked if I had a VPN and i replied with yes so they wanted me to spam a link for them to help get them up
THIS IS THE BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL I HAVE SEEN YOU SAY YET how dare you sit on here lying like this you fricken crack pot

Josh you wanna see the bans come on tardis now and give me your team viewer details I will show you our bans page with these two idiots on it. I am not lying they have made over 500 accounts in 3 days between them telling u s to kill ourselves etc etc.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Josh you wanna see the bans come on tardis now and give me your team viewer details I will show you our bans page with these two idiots on it. I am not lying they have made over 500 accounts in 3 days between them telling u s to kill ourselves etc etc.
Whatever yo :) Take their advice
The time it takes to register 100+ accounts and say shit on each one, is longer than 40 mins :)

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
No one was accusing you, there could be a lot of explanations.
But it isn't that hard to change the voting API and making 1 vote = 5 votes.
I could easily do it within a minute.
I don't know how to cheat vote and I can't change the ip on my mobile phone, I hate being accused of cheat voting, I have never done it and I never will.
We don't even advertise so to see Josh say this is not only upsetting but it's just untrue. I don't know what Katrinas issue is she never comes on our hotel and believe me when I say I would never talk to her, all she does is rip and release our stuff on forums. To my knowledge vpn votes don't even count and we would never *spam a link*. I see alot of hotels votes go up without users on but I don't think anything of it I just assume they are advertising to get the votes.
I can prove without doubt that the ip's we have banned every 2 mins are legit account ip's made by two guys that have this obsession, one does it during the day the other takes over at night.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
I don't know how to cheat vote and I can't change the ip on my mobile phone, I hate being accused of cheat voting, I have never done it and I never will.
We don't even advertise so to see Josh say this is not only upsetting but it's just untrue. I don't know what Katrinas issue is she never comes on our hotel and believe me when I say I would never talk to her, all she does is rip and release our stuff on forums. To my knowledge vpn votes don't even count and we would never *spam a link*. I see alot of hotels votes go up without users on but I don't think anything of it I just assume they are advertising to get the votes.
I can prove without doubt that the ip's we have banned every 2 mins are legit account ip's made by two guys that have this obsession, one does it during the day the other takes over at night.
Look just don't stress out let the Staff do their job. They got logs and can see how many users actually do vote.
If you believe you have had done nothing, then do not keep replying to this thread as you're making yourself more angry.
Just wait for the Moderator's to get on to see whats the issue.
End of Story.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
you have 40 in rooms and your cms says 63 LOL who is boosting?
@RastaLulz we have decided to turn our voting off and leave find retros. To be told on here to kill ourselves and to be told by Katrina that we said that bullshit we aren't going to stick around. No one should be treated this way by a bunch of idiots like this lot. I just want the truth to be known we never cheat voted all votes were legit.
@Josh you are a shit stirrer and a liar have our spot on the retros the lengths you went to try and make us look bad really aren't worth going through this. I want to leave though letting people know what a pathetic person you are. Enjoy your boosting and we all know how you got on findretros to start with and it wasn't legit.
Peace guys I am out won't be back to read anything you put after this.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
@RastaLulz we have decided to turn our voting off and leave find retros. To be told on here to kill ourselves and to be told by Katrina that we said that bullshit we aren't going to stick around. No one should be treated this way by a bunch of idiots like this lot. I just want the truth to be known we never cheat voted all votes were legit.
@Josh you are a shit stirrer and a liar have our spot on the retros the lengths you went to try and make us look bad really aren't worth going through this. I want to leave though letting people know what a pathetic person you are. Enjoy your boosting and we all know how you got on findretros to start with and it wasn't legit.
You do not have to do that.
I thought I told you to ignore. Moderators will look into it, it's a waste of time to have gotten yourself on first page and 3 highest.
No Point in that, by the way there could be 24 users out of rooms.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
trust when I say this: I've only really boosted on one hotel, and that was Yobba. Habwire is legit :) Btw, proxy 1 just went down. When connecting, the CMS selects from an array of two proxies. It's a shame that 50% of users just dc'd :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread