[VID] New harry potter trailer *****

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
They're trying to make as much cash as pssible by making 2 parts to a film that was about 1 book. Bet they thought "Oh shizz last film authors not writing anymore, lets drag it out > : )" LOL

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I think that was a brilliant idea though, it means more detailed parts of the storyline can be put into the film. And I've read the book so I think it will be awesome ;)

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I don't think it is because they are trying to make as much money as possible, I think that because they're trying to fit every detail in that if they did it all in one it would be like a 5 hour movie, and nobody wants to go watch a movie for 5 hours. lol,

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I agree, if they made one 2-3 hour long movie a lot of important details would be missed out whereas with two they can add much more of the plot and sub-plots from the book. Although this probably will make them more money I don't think (as with hmm) that the sole reason of choosing to make it two parts was solely because of money. ;)

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I just watched this today, it was.. to describe it in one word.. Awesome! THe storyline and details they've kept are very detailed which I was very much hoping they would do, and the extras they've added. It was left on a huge cliffhanger so I can't wait until the next film. I'd give it 9/10 tbh. A very very good film ;)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks pretty sick to be honest, might actually watch it for once lol..

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I just watched it again (torrented version) xD It's awesome the second time ;D

Ohnice, I'l probably torrent it LOL, Is it good? Is it worth me wasting time to download it? (If its dark like all the way through, I'll hate it so much lol).

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
It is quite dark tbh, I suggest you see it in the cinema or wait for a DVD Rip if you dont like them like that :p

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
The trailed makes the film look good, but I went and saw the film last week and thought it was a letdown.

Users who are viewing this thread