v26 RP help

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hello, I'm experiencing some difficulties with my v26 RP Hotel, I've been following this tutorial right and with the CMS Xoa CMS Version 1.5 By Jammy - Jackson
and I've been experiencing issues with the pages like here I'll show you a few screenshots.​

So the register page is fine as you can see if you click:

(Yes I do realize I have quiet a few xampp errors, I'll be getting to that later, I'd rather get these pages sorted first)

Anyways, when I login it does this as you can see if you click:

It does stuff like that with all the pages too.. I'm not sure why.

I've also tried multiple things even changing the CMS and I still don't understand why it continues to fail, if someone could help me out with this small error I'd really appreciate it..

Normally I can figure this stuff out pretty easily but for some reason no matter what I try it still doesn't work, I feel like such a noob right now, lmfao.

But yeah, if someone doesn't mind helping me out I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

Ps. for the record, this is one of the first RP hotels I've made in the longest of times, I also know this is simple stuff but yeah, I'm more into doing r63 retro's instead haha. Anyways, Help would be appreciated thank you.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Also here's a few more screenshots of what I get as well, Sorry for double posting it wouldn't let me edit my thread for some reason,

Register as you can see if you click:

Basically any page I go to it'll do the same errors/similar ones.

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
I'm not really a fan of RP hotels so I wouldn't know the problem. I can however set you up a r63 over teamviewer/join.me if you wished.
If you want me to make you an r63 shoot me a PM.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I'm not really a fan of RP hotels so I wouldn't know the problem. I can however set you up a r63 over teamviewer/join.me if you wished.
If you want me to make you an r63 shoot me a PM.

I know how to do r63 hotels really well, but thanks for the offer, and like I said this is one of the first v26 RP hotels I've done in a long time, and I'm really in need of help, if you know anyone that could possibly help please tell them to respond here, this is really doing my head in, thank you. It's well appreciated

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I'll ask a few friends on skype to see if they know the problem. They are really into RP hotels.
Thank you, it's well appreciated. I'm just really in need of help.. If you could possibly get someone to help/if they know someone, just tell them to reply to this thread or something. Thank you.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Let me give you a hint before i tell you what your problem is:

Ok Jammy's Customs is full of exploits and can easily be hacked in a couple of minutes so i would not use that.
use this one below search for it on Habbo Releases And it should pop up.
If you download the CMS right with Install.php you might have to get it from a v26 folder or something you should have no errors
hope i helped you out contact me when you have it finished.
Use ObboCMS

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Let me give you a hint before i tell you what your problem is:

Ok Jammy's Customs is full of exploits and can easily be hacked in a couple of minutes so i would not use that.
use this one below search for it on Habbo Releases And it should pop up.
If you download the CMS right with Install.php you might have to get it from a v26 folder or something you should have no errors
hope i helped you out contact me when you have it finished.
Use ObboCMS

When I search ObboCMS in habbo releases, I get this right

So if you could provide a link for me that'd be great. Also if you have MSN/Skype would be a good help to me too, in case I have any issues with things then I could possibly contact you, by the way thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread