[V18] how to get users on your V18 Hotel!

Terminator

May 2, 2012
NICE LAYOUTS
Everyone likes a hotel were the layout is fresh and nice! and secured~ so people can see whats going on and other things!!! if dont know how to use a layout,dont run a v18 hotel

WEB HOSTING
Everyone wants a good webhosting! people dont wanna see dumbass sub domains like for example:
Devbesthotel.trufflelofoluffygous.org

People like to see hotel that have fresh and familiar webhost

Webs.com
000webhost.com
ath.cx
10x hosting!
SECURITY AND BACKUPS

If your Hotel is very popular and has 10-30 user's ~ you must create backups ! if you fail to do so at any given moment of time,a hater can delete your database or your computer can corrupt and break!

if you dont know how to backup your user's Follow my lead

--->Server----->database--------->Habbos

there you find your users copy and paste them into a protected folder or if you were very smart Upload them to s secret domain or webhost that nobody knows about use ftp to upload them into a safe directory!

and secure your directory if you cant your in big trouble,Dumb ass trolls and view the files of your users and hack or ruin there computer

just create a .htacess file or self code a adress breaker and ip adress stringer ~ that way you can view the hotel thiefs ip and blackmail them to stay away and dont come back.

ADVERTISING
If your hotel just started i recommend advertising at devbest i got half my users from here thanks to devbest,if your to lazy to advertise your hotel your hotel gates wont open...and your hotel has failed the first day.

NON HAMACHI HOTELS No doubt what so ever people like hamachi,hamachi is untrusted and is gay as brunch. User your router to portfoward your retro or use utorrent (For all the ignorant retards out there utorrent does foward ports) If you cant or dont know how to foward ports search tutorials around here GOOD LUCK! -G'Show!

Users who are viewing this thread