upload2.us Layout - coded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
You may have seen my other thread getting an opinion on a layout I designed for my website, - anyway, I received good feedback from it so I decided to code it.

Here is an image of my result:
1314035897-layout.PNG

Personally I'm proud of it - I'm glad I spent the time I did creating it because I'm pleased with my outcome.

I have also uploaded a demo of the layout so you guys can test it out.

All feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Really nice Mark, I love your creations. I love the jQuery and how the background changes when you close that pop up. You should do a theme changer too, if you can. :p

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
That's just a jQuery UI plugin, :p

And thanks :D I'll work on a theme changer when I get chance, it means editing the PSD and slicing the images all over again :p

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Looks really nice, although I agree about the colours but the design is really good. I really like the yellow boxes that show when you hover over certain things, gives it a nice touch. You could do with a bit more space between the 'Upload a file...' and the top of the content box.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Looks really nice, although I agree about the colours but the design is really good. I really like the yellow boxes that show when you hover over certain things, gives it a nice touch. You could do with a bit more space between the 'Upload a file...' and the top of the content box.
Thanks. I keep asking where the colours could go, I just don't know where I could put them to suit other people.

I like the layout as it is so I don't know how the people who want other colours want them. So if you want to suggest where to put them, be my guest :)

Also, thanks for the feedback.

The yellow boxes that appear is a jQuery plugin called 'qTip' if you wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread