[update]dcrs[update]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Okay so here are my DCRS that are hosted 24/7.Enjoy guys and please report any bugs that is found in the DCRS so I can fix them.

v26 (RP):

v26:

r34-r35:

v14 (OldSchool):

Enjoy!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thank you for theses, Will come in useful, However, They seem to be down? Are theses computer hosted?

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Sorry my computer was down dam ATT&T :mad:.Once my dad free cable goes out we going to comcast tv and comcast internet can't wait!

Mike1

Oct 18, 2010
hey im using you dcrs but they are not working like the loader aint loading im using the old sch ones bw

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
hey im using you dcrs but they are not working like the loader aint loading im using the old sch ones bw

Do they have something to do with these DCRS? if so I would change them and use thehabbos.org ones.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Oh shit I forgot to re-add them to my htdocs but I will have to add them later on because I'm doing some shit atm but they should be up in a few mins use other ones for now

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Oh shit I forgot to re-add them to my htdocs but I will have to add them later on because I'm doing some shit atm but they should be up in a few mins use other ones for now

I didn't know you where on to tell you, I reported these saying the links are down thinking you where offline hope there back up soon some people are actually using these for there hotel.

OFFT: close the thread till there back up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread