Recruiting Upcoming Professional Hotel Fouder/Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
project+name%20coming%20soon
Introduction
Hello Devbest, today I am posting this thread trying to find someone with decent enough skills to found/ own a hotel. I do actually have a few names in my mind and one name that is certain to be my offer of hotel names. It has a good meaning with a guaranteed amazing future. I have personally been part of the retro community for around 4 years but only been on Devbest since July 2012. I have been doing web developing and graphic designing for about two and a half years now and I thoroughly enjoy the work and want to pursue on big projects.

About The Hotel
The hotel will be ran to its best condition, we will most likely run on RevCMS rather than UberCMS and use the Habbo Theme but edit it massively to make it unique to our specifications and for what our users would like to see for their best retro experience. We take it all the users thoughts and ideas and choose which ones we decide to proceed with. We would take daily backups of the database so nothing would be lost. We would always run our ideas and plans past our users to see one if they think its a good idea and two if they have anything else they would like to tell us anything that we could do to our site to make it better in any possible way. We could possibly and most likely have a store and all payments can go directly into your papal account which could possibly cover our server costs to keep us up on the net with full DDoS protection to keep our users happy and safe within the hotel.

Required Skill
- You must know how to code HTML/CSS/PHP.
- Trustful, helpful and truthful.
- An active Skype user.
- Up for switching phone numbers incase of emergency.
- You must have a paypal account.
- Friendly, no arrogance towards each other or our users.
- Patience, determination and ambition.

If there is anything you would like to clarify with me then feel free, I am willing to answer any of your questions in as much detail as I possibly can and I hope they fill everything you wanted to know and perhaps more than you wanted to know? I really do think if we do this properly we could go far and be very successful hotel/ community with a user base of happy, dedicated users all having fun.

Please feel free to add me on Skype for more information: reedz_devbest

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Please read the updated section rules;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread