Universal Staff Manual for hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reillybuster

Jun 16, 2011
Hello all, as most of you are wondering how to get your hotel staff to do their jobs properly instead of hiring countless numbers of people until you get the type of person you are looking for, so whilst working for obbah with X9751, I made a staff manual that enabled the staff members to be able to get on with their day to day moderation with ease.

The document includes a tiny bit of a refresher of how to use the housekeeping and then below that is all the situations that Moderators can/will be faced with and gives them certain examples of how to deal with it.

or

Screenshots of each page:
Page one:
e8oVEE.png

Page two:
zYftFI.png
Page three:
KX6ueS.png
Page four:
soNAFc.png
Page five:
v9HG5h.png
Page six:
lHKogo.png
Page seven:
Am9FZv.png
Page eight:
GoC9Gx.png
-----

Download link for the document:

I also do customised versions of the document to suit your hotel needs all i require via PM is the:
1. Name of hotel
2. What section you wish added
3. Why do you want it added? (so i can refer to why this is being enforced)
4. What colour do you want the tabs to be.

Below are customised documents for hotels:
1. Fallout Hotel: Added Economy section -

2. Boom Hotel: -
------

I request that you keep all references to myself included so that other hotels can find this document useful.

Any questions you may have about this/feedback/ or any topics that I should add can be sent to my gmail @ [email protected] and I will attempt to reply as soon as possible.

The document is in PDF format currently but if requested, the manual can be converted to any other forms that you can view it on. Any new converts will be posted in different download links in this thread.

Any document update will be added in this post.---

Feedback (from a few forums)

Tha Matrix;6872165 said:
This is for Some noob Staff who don't know everything (Or Trial Mod) :3
Tha Matrix;6872165 said:
This might be useful.

Menna;946690 said:
I like it however, it's a bit boring. I know it's like a bible sort of thing but, I feel it needs something.
Menna;946690 said:
Although, I haven't seen one before and I'm very impressed.
Thank you,
Menna.

NoEffex;946756 said:
Nice im using it atm looks good

Trishh;946843 said:
omg thank you for the updated version, before you released this publically you gave it to the hotel i worked on, ever since this has been distributed to the entire hotel i have seen major improvments on all the staff.

qt;947039 said:
Thanks, i registered just so i could download this. this will help the hotel i am a moderator on really well because i can use it to help get myself promoted due to being professional, thanks xx!

reillybuster

Jun 16, 2011
First of all, you could have asked nicely instead of being so abrupt and yes, I have updated it.

reillybuster

Jun 16, 2011
NIce rip? I think you'll find I own it.

Cheers check it out if you wan't here

I noticed that you where using Fallouts version so I edited it for boom:

reillybuster

Jun 16, 2011
Where is this document you speak off, if they have edited my document and claiming it as their own there will be hell to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread