Uniform Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Hi Devbest,

On the uniform layout which is the setup I use whilst on Devbest, it still has the Christmas Hat on the Devbest logo.

If6DT92.png

Like that for exmaple, I think if it was removed and replaced with nothing at all then it would be too plain and boring so maybe could it be replaced just with a normal crown or something to keep it interesting.

I think the majority of people who use this layout will see where I'm coming from?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I think the original DevBest Logo is fine.
Josh, or whoever, adds little themed images to relate to the time of year we're on which is quite good, and that's all it needs, IMO.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I think the original DevBest Logo is fine.
Josh, or whoever, adds little themed images to relate to the time of year we're on which is quite good, and that's all it needs, IMO.

Okay, well then why is there a christmas hat? Because we are in the Christmas period?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Okay, well then why is there a christmas hat? Because we are in the Christmas period?
Rasta just probably hasn't updated it on the Uniform theme, because it's barely used, I'm guessing.
On the Infinite theme, there's still the snow images, because we're still in winter.
Hopefully there will be an Easter theme soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread