Undefined index?

Exilo

Apr 27, 2012
Hey!
I am trying to get a badgeshop to work here, but I get the Undefined index erro.
Have been trying to fix it, (With deleting the lines, LOL!) but I failed hard.
Well, I don't understand these error's, for me the codes looks good.
If I need to add the files, tell me, I'll add them!
Erro codes:

Notice: Undefined index: error in C:\xampp\htdocs\badgeshop\assets\errors.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined index: addcode in C:\xampp\htdocs\badgeshop\assets\adpro.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: addprice in C:\xampp\htdocs\badgeshop\assets\adpro.php on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: addname in C:\xampp\htdocs\badgeshop\assets\adpro.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: addsubmit in C:\xampp\htdocs\badgeshop\assets\adpro.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: badgecode in C:\xampp\htdocs\badgeshop\assets\adpro.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined index: remsubmit in C:\xampp\htdocs\badgeshop\assets\adpro.php on line 19

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
That basically means that a $_POST or $_GET variable is not defined. The easiest way to fix it is to go through the page, and add a @ in front of it. Here's an example.
PHP:
$_POST['error'];
//the above should be changed to...
@$_POST['error'];
// the @ basically makes that variable not return any errors.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
That basically means that a $_POST or $_GET variable is not defined. The easiest way to fix it is to go through the page, and add a @ in front of it. Here's an example.
PHP:
$_POST['error'];
//the above should be changed to...
@$_POST['error'];
// the @ basically makes that variable not return any errors.
Also means that sessions are not set as well as cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread