League of Legends Ultra Rapid Fire (URF Day)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

If people didn't notice yet, Riot Games also pulled a great April Fools joke (URF Day) with Ultra Rapid Fire. It is now a game mode for a week, and I really advice you to play it! It's great.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Tried this game mode, the entire SEA server had to shut down their ranking system till the lag if fixed that was caused by this game mode.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah it causes a MASSIVE load because of all the things happening. It is funny as hell though, and this live stream of C9 vs TSM, is just genius. They did a great job on it, going to the players and annoy them while they tried to play. They really outdid themselves with this URF day.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Is there a recodring of it? I didn't get to watch it cos it was midnight.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It's such a fun game mode to play.

Ziggs/LeBlac are OP as fuck on it.
You didn't try Fizz yet then. Unlimited dodges with his E, shitloads of damage with almost every 2 seconds his Q, and a little cooldown on your engage with your ult.

Akali is also really strong, unlimited invisibility. You can place 2 W's! It's madness I tell you, madness.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
You didn't try Fizz yet then. Unlimited dodges with his E, shitloads of damage with almost every 2 seconds his Q, and a little cooldown on your engage with your ult.

Akali is also really strong, unlimited invisibility. You can place 2 W's! It's madness I tell you, madness.
Haha nah man Fizz has always been banned in the games I have played.

I played Soraka for a couple games and haven't lost since. 4 sec CD on the heal and the ult is only like 30 it's insane sustain for laning and team fights ;3

Users who are viewing this thread