UberRP v1[ION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango2735

The Sexy One.
Oct 13, 2010
Nice realease Bruh. @ Troll lol, you havent dont anything like this. Dont get to Amazed when he becomes a legend for the start of UberRP?
@others if it laggs wow im sorry. Get another emu and copy the comamnds ... If most of the commands are for vip? Change em' must be a noob if you cant do that/.....

Im ashamed flamming at some1 who is a better coder than You. Good release obrien

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
*rubs chin*
Ahhh thats the spot
*downloads*
sweet ima make a noob hotel brb

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Thanks guys and I see that tr0ll is making his own but whatever I wish him good luck with his uber RP and v1.5 soon the be released maybe in 2 weeks

duckietm

Dec 31, 2010
I get this working whitout any problem, but as same as the uberemu from slaxxer V3 or any other it stops allowing connection after a couple of hours ....
Is there somewhere a more stable verion ????

This is the error :

[5-1-2011 14:45:31] -- Unhandled exception in IonTcpConnection.DataReceived() me
thod, exception message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.,
stack trace: at Uber.Net.TcpConnection.DataReceived(IAsyncResult iAr) in C:\D
ocuments and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\UberRP v1(BETA)\UberRP v1(BETA)\Net\
TcpConnection.cs:line 251

The strange thing is i got your emu running in e:\emu ????

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
@duckietm The commands are for ION at the moment so slaxxer emulator won't work.But they can if you know how to do it but I can't be bother right now to explain.

@Username thanks and okay....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread