UberCMS too Phoenix Emulator

Rogy

Jun 13, 2011
Hey i just wonder if there is any UberCMS that working great with Phoenix Emulator. I just dont find any..

Got any CMS please share it..

Rogy

Jun 13, 2011
thank you but the images dont work.. I did update webbuild to habbo.coms webbuild still dont work. I think habbo have closed their Webbuild. Right?

-------------------------- Post merged 2 Hours 19 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

i fixed that. But now i get like a global error and got like no idea what do to. It says that at the top of the site. It says:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 30

Please help

Thank you

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
PHP Code:
set_magic_quotes_runtime('0');

This is Just The simple fix for it.Just replease old code with one below.

PHP Code:
ini_set("magic_quotes_runtime", 0);

Rogy

Jun 13, 2011
yeah thank you

-------------------------- Post merged 37 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

You must be registered for see images attach
That error do i get when i go to Housekeeping please help

6331d5.png
That error do i get when i go to Housekeeping please help

-------------------------- Post merged 22 Hours 35 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

hey i did change cms and now i need a swfs pack. That got gamedata and all that shizzle and working good with Phoenix Emulator!

-------------------------- Post merged 16 Hours 17 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Hello what is the SQL code for editing the startroom on my hotel. I want like a SQL that makes all who logging in is redirect to the startroom. I just dont know where do edit it.

-------------------------- Post merged 2 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

And where do i found a PhoenixPHP plugins?

-------------------------- Post merged 9 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

And where do i found a PhoenixPHP plugins?

Reinier

Sep 18, 2011
When i go into client my emu says: IP_reg isnt right or somthing like that.
and when i change some thing i get with registering IP_reg not found or somthing so its a little fucked?

Users who are viewing this thread