Two domains different websites

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
Hello Devbest user, what I need help with is how to use two different domains for two different webpages (HTDOCS) I am using Xampp and hamachi atm since I don't want to buy a VPS until I can figure this out.

What I have done and is working: myfirstdomain.local and myseconddomain.local both work and goes to the correct htdocs (first one goes to htdocs and second one goes to htdocs2)

What I am trying to do: Well since myfirstdomain.local and mysecondomain.local are only locally hosted (Only I can view) I want to make it so other people can view them also I have mysite.net and mysite2.tk . When I type mysite.net it works goes to htdocs and shows my website, but when I type mysite2.tk it redirects back to mysite.net, is it something I need to do in hamachi or what? How can I make it so when I type mysite2.tk it goes to htdocs2 like myseconddomain.local does? I really would like help with this since I really don't like having to go to mysite.net/mysecondsite, it just looks bad and ugly I want it to be separated so I can just type mysite2.tk and go to my second site. If anyone knows what I am trying to do please help me!

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
Yeah I have just done that
4SvJNeI.png

but it still just redirects me back to mysite1.net is there something I need to do within hamachi or nah? (Also I restarted Xampp not that dumb xP)

Also I should state that my (mysite.net and mysite2.tk) are using my hamchi IP, so I am think I have to do something within that :l which is another question I don't know how to do.

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
Wow I love you Josh, now is there away I can just type mysite2.tk without "www." or "https:" since I don't need to do that with my first domain. But you did help me with that if there is no other way oh well I will just have users/people type www. xP Never mind I answered my own question. Thank you so much Josh, you are a life saver <3_<3

Users who are viewing this thread