[Tutorial] How to Make An oldschool Roleplay Hotel [Tutorial]

Sisija

Sep 23, 2010
Ok this is the stuff You need to make A Rp Hotel

HabbluxRP which you can download from Thehabbos.org
Winrar
And/or Hamachi

Let's start with making the loader: You can use thehabbos.org and make there one If you chose ''prehosted'' then it already Have dcr Vars and Ext, text

If you do Advanced you wil have to fil more in like the dcr's and the rest u made.

Then make a site with Webs or Piczo Or any other

Put youre HabbluxRP Server on and make a Hamachi Network so people can join it and enter the hotel.

Then test the hotel, Here are some screenshot's of the RP:

2ev85n7.jpg

s43w4j.jpg

2eycg39.jpg

Good Luck!

1285251030_b629889c_1285251030.png

ramo1997

Sep 28, 2010
i need help cuz im a complete noob i wnt to make a rp but i dnt understand these things i dont no how to insert the hotels i dnt know witch loader to get i have no idea attal bout anythin

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
I made a HabbluxRP But i have a v18 from thehabbos but the urban furni dont work that wel please help me, i might be stuck with it

Thomas

Oct 25, 2010
Guys, I Try Open The Server and I click job creator and it Says "Run-time error '53': file not found" and when I click bot creator nothing happens...

and don't you think it could be brightened up or a diffrent design?

Jan 2, 2012
Ok this is the stuff You need to make A Rp Hotel

HabbluxRP which you can download from Thehabbos.org
Winrar
And/or Hamachi

Let's start with making the loader: You can use thehabbos.org and make there one If you chose ''prehosted'' then it already Have dcr Vars and Ext, text

If you do Advanced you wil have to fil more in like the dcr's and the rest u made.

Then make a site with Webs or Piczo Or any other

Put youre HabbluxRP Server on and make a Hamachi Network so people can join it and enter the hotel.

Then test the hotel, Here are some screenshot's of the RP:

2ev85n7.jpg

s43w4j.jpg

2eycg39.jpg

Good Luck!

1285251030_b629889c_1285251030.png
it aint that detailed enough and you should provide links for like webs and piczo
plus you didnt mention puting a code into the html box for your website
4/10

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Not a good tutorial, in a tutorial you need pictures and download links to make it noob friendly. 2/10

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
Not a good tutorial, most people would like a port-forwarded tutorial. You need download links & pictures and to be more clear.

Users who are viewing this thread