[Tut] Portforwarding, Detailed + Images [Tut]

Sweet

Aug 27, 2011

Step 1 : Lets open the needed program,

simply follow these steps :

Step 1, open run, and type ''cmd'' ( without '' )
Then afterwards click ok.

Spoiler:

step1.png

Step 2 : Now your in CMD , its a black box and will look something like this :

Spoiler:

step2.png

Then type in ''ipconfig'' and hit enter !

Step 3 : A big list of details will open , but we need our ipv4 adress to get to the setup of your router to portforward, that is this litte text :
(Might contain diffrent numbers)

Spoiler:

step3.png

-If u got your ipv4 adress, were ready to go to the router config!( /setup )
mine is 192.168.1.10, to go to the setup u just have to do the following :

Mine is 192.168.1.10, we change the last number ...thats in my case 10 to 1, ( If your ipv4 adress is diffrent in anyway, just just make sure it looks like this xxx.xxx.x.1 ( x's are numbers ! )

Step 4 : Open your favorite web browser, and surf to your ipv4 adress with a ''1'' at the end! ( i have to go to 192.168.1.1, you might have to go to any other, but dont worry , this will most of the time not be diffrent then .1 )

A window now pops up , asking u to login !, this can be :
User : admin , Pass : admin
User : admin , Pass : adminadmin
User : user , Pass : user
User : admin , Pass : -its also possible that it have no password.
User : user , Pass : Admin

-If its not any of these it probaly has been changed, if it isn't i can't help u.

Step 5 :
Its time to set - it - up ! A home screen pops-up ( mine is realy cheap, you can either have a linksys or so... but most of the time the menu's are called the same )
Lets go to /advanced settings, and then ( some times in between )/ NAT / Virtual Server Setup /

Now simply click ''add'' and ther we go our first step for the port config!

What we have to do here, is simple.. Where it says

Spoiler:

step6.png

If so , ( something simelar like this... )
u can start simply by entering ports, Then just click go/start/enter and they're portforwarded !

-This is my first full tutorial kinda, so please help me if i missed any steps or so. Please dont hatehttp://forum.*****.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

Well bye, :) hope i helped u

Users who are viewing this thread