[TUT] How to update your Web-build

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
Tutorial+two

Hey,

This tutorial will show you how to update your web-build. You may be asking to yourself why do I need to update my web-build?
Well, some people get errors to because of not having the latest web-build, and hopefully this tutorial will show you how to update it.

#1 - Go to your index.php file, and open it up with Notepad++ or something, then press CTRL+H then search for webbuild. Once it comes up, delete the current one and do the following.

#2 - Go to habbo.com and RIGHT click the page, once it comes up click 'view source', this should take you to a page with lots of codes/writing. Scroll down until you find something that looks a bit like this:
One found, you can see there is links. In the link, there is a number. Since it is Revision 63 habbo is on, the numbers will start with 63_

#3 - Now go back into your index.php and copy the 63_ code and the following numbers until the ending slash.
Just to save some time, i have added the current web-build: 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1138
Save, and close, and you are now complete.
I know this sounds a bit confusing, but if you need help make a thread in the Help section and i will reply ASAP.

I DON'T HAVE A HOTEL TO UPDATE MY WEB-BUILD! HELP!
That's alright, just go to my tutorial on how to make one;

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
Or you can go to your config.php and where it says
'Web-build' you can update it their for all places.

HIGHEST

Mar 25, 2012
What does Web Build do? Does it make your website loading faster or making the client loading faster?

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
What does Web Build do? Does it make your website loading faster or making the client loading faster?
The web build is a version of which every update to the website is changed. This is to prevent using cached files (CSS, images etc.) so it will always use the latest update stylesheets :)

HIGHEST

Mar 25, 2012
If you need help then create a thread in the help section.
The web build is a version of which every update to the website is changed. This is to prevent using cached files (CSS, images etc.) so it will always use the latest update stylesheets :)
Thanks sir for answering my question but I still have a question, many users on my hotel has problem on getting in the client because my client load so slow how can make it fast?

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Thanks sir for answering my question but I still have a question, many users on my hotel has problem on getting in the client because my client load so slow how can make it fast?
That is not really on topic, but you can only make it fast if your server is fast enough for connections. It's really not a question about the files themselfs, but the users who connect to the client (server) and receiving the files. The client however have nothing to do with web-build and this means that the user for the first time will have to download the files and then they will be cached, and faster loading in the future - unless files are added or the user deleted their cache files.

However, this should not be discussed in this thread as it has nothing to do with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread