[Tut] How to make an oldschool hamachi habbo retro [Tut]

Adem

Aug 8, 2012
Hello guys, here's how to make a habbo retro, you will need the following:
-
-
-

Step 1. Install and Download Debbo v3.5.

Step 2. Go to Run on your computer then run "CMD", after that write "ipconfig".

Step 3. Make a website at webs, link is up there.

Step 4. Once you got a website, insert a HTML box then enter this following code:

<object classid='clsid:166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000' codebase=' ' id='habbo' width='720' height='540'>
<param name='src' value='DCR_HERE'>
<param name='swRemote' value='swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='false' swPausePlay='false' swFastForward='false' swTitle='Habbo Hotel' swContextMenu='true' '>
<param name='swStretchStyle' value='none'>
<param name='swText' value=''>
<param name='bgColor' value='#000000'>
<param name='sw6' value='external.texts.txt=External_Texts'>
<param name='sw2' value='connection.info.host=YOUR IP;connection.info.port=PORT HERE'>
<param name='sw4' value='connection.mus.host=game.habbohotel.nl;connection.mus.port=30001'>
<param name='sw3' value='client.reload.url=Reload Website'>
<param name='sw1' value='site.url=
<param name='sw5' value='external.variables.txt=External_Variables'>
<embed src='DCR_HERE' bgColor='#000000' width='720' height='540' swRemote='swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='false' swPausePlay='false' swFastForward='false' swTitle='Habbo Hotel' swContextMenu='true'' swStretchStyle='none' swText='' type='application/x-director' pluginspage=' ' sw6='external.texts.txt=External_Texts' sw2='connection.info.host=YOUR IP;connection.info.port=PORT HERE' sw4='connection.mus.host=game.habbohotel.nl;connection.mus.port=30001' sw3='client.reload.url=Reload Website' sw1='site.url= ' sw5='external.variables.txt=External_Variables'>
</embed>
</object>

Make sure you edit the red works.

DCR_HERE = Your DCR
External_TEXTs = Your Texts
External_Variables = Your Variables
IP = Your IPv4 Adresss That you found at CMD
PORT = 1232

Step 5. You then set up your debbo v3.5. Go to your debbo folder, click database, configuration then open settings. Then change port to 1232.

Step 6. Install Wampserver, then you will ask STMP and Email. Just Enter STMP = Your IP, Email = Your Real Email.

Step 7. Start your debbo v3.5 and yourwamp server, then connect to your hotel. And then you are done! Publish your website then go on it. Register and have fun! :)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
What he said >_> <_<

Maybe edit the tutorial to have port fowarding tutorial links and stuff so that they don't have to use hamachi as devbest doesn't support it :up:

Adem

Aug 8, 2012
What he said >_> <_<

Maybe edit the tutorial to have port fowarding tutorial links and stuff so that they don't have to use hamachi as devbest doesn't support it :up:
I updated it, thanks for telling me that devbest dont support. :D

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I believe they were taking the piss.
No, well I wasn't.

Devbest doesn't support hamachi so like if they wanted to post a habbo advertisement they wouldn't be able to 'cos it's against the habbo adv. rules!

Adem

Aug 8, 2012
No, well I wasn't.

Devbest doesn't support hamachi so like if they wanted to post a habbo advertisement they wouldn't be able to 'cos it's against the habbo adv. rules!
I never knew btw.. :l and do you know how to change the name of this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread