[TUT] How to make a working Old-School Retro [OMG]

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
How to make a​
OLD-School
Oh My God Version

What is an Old-School ::-
An Old-School is a v1-v19 habbo retro, the 'old' versions of Habbo Hotel.
We came out of the Old-School versions at the end of 2007.

What do I need for this ::-

Edition

(Or a Web-Host)
A brain
17cc1ba8d1d1435e806d44c.png

Let's get started ::-​

Step one ::-​
Extract all the files from the blood-line zip folder, to your desktop. (With Winrar)​

Step Two ::-​
Open up the EXE file in the bloodline folder and click 'Start server'​

It should display this ::-​
74e483b99f8e4d8e8b960e2.png

Yey! We have set up the server, close this for now 'To save electricity'​

Step Three ::-​

Go to your web-browser and go to

Fill this in,​

For External Variables ::-
For External Texts ::-
For DCR ::-

Click Enter, then copy the 'Basic HTML' and paste the 'Loader' on your website.​

Step Four ::-​
Open up the Bloodline Server, For those of you that got distracted by your family pet that's the one we extracted to your desktop.​

Step Five ::-​
Go to your site, and login your Oldschool!​

Any questions, Like it? Like the thread, Find it helpfull Thank me.

No flaming Pl0x.

Dominic Diffendal

Aug 22, 2011
Cant find download from link:mad:
Had to download from different site

It says error webhost
:confused:
Plz help

Confused
Plz help

it loads but then
nothing happens

mustapha

Aug 25, 2011
well i recently found out how to make a real habbo retro not thanks to you i will tell you how to make a habbo retro first go to and fill out the information then copy loader button reccomended then put in notepad and click save as html so if i named mined mj it would be mj.html then open blloodline and clcik on the html there

Damion

Aug 24, 2011
well i recently found out how to make a real habbo retro not thanks to you i will tell you how to make a habbo retro first go to and fill out the information then copy loader button reccomended then put in notepad and click save as html so if i named mined mj it would be mj.html then open blloodline and clcik on the html there
ok

PheonixHotel

Sep 4, 2011
Nice TUT although ive know how to do this for awhile. But it well worded and easy to understand 9/10 Vars, Text, and DCRs are dead.

SWEGTA

Sep 26, 2011

I can't seem to be able to login nor register.
Whenever I do so I get disconnected.
Why?

Heres my code:

<object classid='clsid:166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000' codebase=' ' id='habbo' width='720' height='540'>
<param name='src' value='
<param name='swRemote' value='swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='false' swPausePlay='false' swFastForward='false' swTitle='Habbo Hotel' swContextMenu='true' '>
<param name='swStretchStyle' value='none'>
<param name='swText' value=''>
<param name='bgColor' value='#000000'>
<param name='sw6' value='external.texts.txt=
<param name='sw2' value='connection.info.host=83.189.139.88;connection.info.port=1232'>
<param name='sw4' value='connection.mus.host=game.habbohotel.nl;connection.mus.port=30001'>
<param name='sw3' value='client.reload.url=
<param name='sw1' value='site.url=
<param name='sw5' value='external.variables.txt=
<embed src=' ' bgColor='#000000' width='720' height='540' swRemote='swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='false' swPausePlay='false' swFastForward='false' swTitle='Habbo Hotel' swContextMenu='true'' swStretchStyle='none' swText='' type='application/x-director' pluginspage=' ' sw6='external.texts.txt= ' sw2='connection.info.host=83.189.139.88;connection.info.port=1232' sw4='connection.mus.host=game.habbohotel.nl;connection.mus.port=30001' sw3='client.reload.url= ' sw1='site.url= ' sw5='external.variables.txt=
</embed>
</object>

Users who are viewing this thread