[TUT] How to connect to the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
If you're using windows press the start button (lower left corner of the screen) and press "internet explorer" and in the URL navigation box (magical link box in the top) type meatspin.com and press enter button on your keyboard

if you're using mac press the apple key and press shutdown, then call anyone you think knows anything about computers and ask them to buy you a "PC"

if you're using linux, then you already know how and you're in the wrong thread.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Where do I click so it presses shutdown? Do I have to smash it with my Ferrari? /thread

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
wlMuj8S.png

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Your instructions were not clear enough. Got to meatspin and ended up with my jar stuck in my ass.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Make tut for android, iOS and windows phone or even old version etc. Nokia CI ;)
OTP: Great Tutorial! * Mega have just gave Macemore 5 Stars *.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
If you're using windows press the start button (lower left corner of the screen) and press "internet explorer" and in the URL navigation box (magical link box in the top) type meatspin.com and press enter button on your keyboard

if you're using mac press the apple key and press shutdown, then call anyone you think knows anything about computers and ask them to buy you a "PC"

if you're using linux, then you already know how and you're in the wrong thread.
For linux click ATL + CTRL + T,
Type sudo su or su
echo "I FAIL" ;)

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I see this is a "Linux master race" thread. That penguin though :)

Tux.png

610px-tux-g2-svg-svg.png

linux-penguin-windows_238551.jpg

linux-tux-xmas.jpg

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I see this is a "Linux master race" thread. That penguin though :)

Tux.png

610px-tux-g2-svg-svg.png

linux-penguin-windows_238551.jpg

linux-tux-xmas.jpg
obviously can't read the title says "How to connect to the internet" not "linux master race". pressing CTRL + F and typing linux master race will show 4 results, the first in your reply, the last two in mine, and one in my quote, of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread