[TUT]"Could not load file MySQL.data Version=x.x.x"

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Hello, BenHands here.

So i see some people still use RealityRP heavily edited or LifeRP and I'm here to help you with an error some people keep getting.
A screenshot of the error in action? Sure :

So How do i fix this you ask?

Well. You've come to the right thread then huh? :p

1) Access your Internet Browser(Mine is google chrome.)
So for me, my homepage is this:

2)Click this URL :)
Now for this thread the error in the screenshot is asking me for MySQL Data 6.5.4.0
So if your Emulator asks you for 6.5.4 above, do CTRL+F /scroll down until you see the number, in the error you have.
Anyways, the download will be called for me "mysql-connector-net-6.5.4-noinstall.zip"
So if anybody else has the error 6.5.4 I'll give link to the download of the one I've got.

3)Extract with WinRAR, I will post link to Win-RAR aswell :)
From the extraction, double click the V4 Folder.
And look for the file mysql.data.dll
Here is the folder from WinRAR point of view:
And Here is the file:

4) Go to your Emulator folder and double click Bin then Debug and then Paste the files over.
If it asks you if you want to replace, click yes. As you may have a file called mysql.data.dll already, but an Older version or a newer version :)

5)Turn on your emulator and Volah! No more Errors.

WinRAR Download Link(This is for 32bit PC's) :
So if you need me to provide the 64bit version, Please just ask :)

Thank you for reading.
If you thought this thread was helpful, please Like and If you want more threads from me or like this.
Please don't hesitate to message me with an error your having,and I'll try my hardest to help you all :)

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Nice tutorial. Although I guess lots of people would already know this. This will help the noobs a lot, great release! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread