[Tru] [CMS] - How to fix some PHPRetro bugs/exploits - [CMS] [Tru]

Tru

Feb 6, 2011
Lots of people using older versions of PHPRetro are having problems, and they cant find fixes! Well, heres one simple thread on how to fix this all up!

Problem One: Nobodys character image appears anywhere in the site. Well, this is due to the merge, that happened a while ago. PHPRetro was originally getting its images from Habbo.co.uk and thats now down. So theres a very simple fix to get you up and running!

Goto: \includes\classes.php and open it in notepad. Then press CTRL+H and in the top field type: 'habbo.co.uk' and then in the bottom type: 'habbo.fr', then just click replace all and save. This is a easy, simple fix that will work garunteed. I recommend Habbo France, but you can use any Habbo you want...

Problem Two: When I buy CMS objects, credits get added? Well, I made a simple fix, that also includes the fix for buying groups. to download! Its simple as replacing the hablet folder and club.php and your done!

If you find any other bugs/exploits contact me at [email protected] or find me on Truhotel!

Thanks for reading, and hope it helped!

Users who are viewing this thread